According to numerology, the period between 2017 and 2025 is one of the most important in human history. Though it feels scary, the news could not be better: we're in the process of building a better world.
6 Steps is a 6 month experience of audio book summaries, self-development exercises, theta wave meditations, personalized professional timeline and deck of numerology cards to help you understand what this transition is all about, what your role in it should be, and what specific steps you can take towards it by building your dreams now.
- Every month, I will summarize one book in a 30 minute audio (representing a step towards the 21st century mindset).
- Each step covers a 20th century belief that is no longer applicable ("your strengths and weaknesses are fixed", "work is supposed to be difficult and uninteresting", "hard work is the road to success" and many others).
- After you listen to the book summary, you'll get a PDF of introspective exercises to help you analyze how you adopted each belief and how it is STILL holding you back today.
- Once you complete the exercises, you'll get a theta wave meditation (which you will listen to daily for the rest of the month) to help you absorb a new 21st century belief (and tattoo it into your subconscious).
- I will also add you to our private 6 STEP Whatsapp group, where we will profile one course taker every week and help him or her come up with new ideas, better plans, and any connections or resources we can provide that will help them build their dreams faster.
- Once you've completed each of the 6 steps, I will send you 4 additional book summaries outlining techniques for learning skills online, a summary of numerology's insights on the 21st century and the current decade, and other techniques for using your technology devices with conscious intent (they are tools to build your dreams and enrich your mind, NOT energy vacuums or mind-numbing agents).
Say goodbye to:
- Anxiety and constant thoughts of "catastrophe" or "the end of the world"
- Chronic negative thoughts, coming from nowhere, and based on nothing that is happening in the moment
- Confusion about what "your mission is" or the idea that "you don't know what you want"
- Procrastination on the steps required to get going on your dreams
- Knowing you have a better future, but feeling confused about the process of getting there
- Thinking that building dreams requires "risks", "hard work", "sacrifice" or "lots of evenings and weekends"
- Thinking you need "an investor" or "plenty of capital" to turn your passions into a technology-driven product, artistic work, or service
- Thinking you need "experts" to help you build technology tools, publish content, or master online marketing or sales techniques
- Thinking you need a "live teacher", "in-person course", or "another degree" to learn the skills you need to accomplish more on your own
- Believing that "work of love" is divorced from "a stable financial life"
Get ready to:
- Define your purpose in a clear, concise sentence (and stop questioning it)
- Move past the fear of criticism or public ridicule
- Embrace your eccentricity and courageously shine it onto the world
- Program your brain to automatically (and subconsciously) trust your own crazy dreams and always seek opportunities to build them
- Incorporate online education (including audiobooks, podcasts, and online courses) into your weekly life, and enjoy your new habits of constantly expanding your mind with your devices
- Transform your relationship with money, and stop seeing it as a "sacred prize reserved for those who display courage, sacrifice, and intelligence" or an "evil corrupting energy that contaminates your spirituality"
- Trust that you can own your resources and time with the things you love and the activities you're passionate about, and that you can quickly find the road to making it all happen
- Understand that the process of building your own freedom will help us all build a better, more equal world